The candidate(s) will be responsible for architecting, designing, algorithm development, implementation, and verification of physical layer/system requirements for 4G & 5G wireless systems.
- BSEE/MSEE in Mathematics-Physics & or Electrical Engineering plus relevant industry experience in DSP, algorithm design, and implementation
- Expertise in communication theory, signal processing, error-correcting codes, information theory, probability, and random processes.
- Solid background in digital wireless communication (modulation/demodulation, equalization, and speech or channel coding) with extremely strong MATLAB/Simulink simulation coding skills required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to program effectively in C/C++, DSP Assembly language.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Will be a plus
- Detailed knowledge and experience with wireless standards such as UMTS/EVDO/LTE/5G a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 20 working days paid vacation
- Remote work
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working schedule
- Design and implementation of 4G/5G physical layer wireless requirements; LTE & 5G
- Design, implementation, and verification of physical layer inter-networking software algorithms.
- Designing C/C++ and MATLAB simulations to evaluate system performance under multiple conditions
- Coordinate with hardware and upper-layer software engineers in implementing and satisfying specification requirements.
About the project
The company is an expert in cellular data communications with high-performance digital and radiofrequency technology. They develop services and products to stand out in the emerging market with world-class facilities and skills. The company’s high-end solutions are aimed at higher customer demands for quality, availability, and cost.